Seeking a self-motivated, energetic, and upbeat individual to assist with personal and business related tasks. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, polished, highly productive and able to work in a small office environment.
The ideal candidate must also be able to manage highly confidential information and have the utmost discretion. The schedule is flexible (approx. 28 hours per week. Hours are flexible so candidate can spread those hours on his/her own time.
- 0-1 year experience in an Administrative Assistant role
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work independently and a desire to take initiative
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent organisation skills along with high attention to detail
Candidate must be organized; excellent communicator; efficient, flexible, and proactive; no task is too big or too small. Proficient skills using Microsoft Office (Word and Outlook) with excellent typing skills a plus!
Duties will include bill payments, shopping, occasional trips to the bank and post office. Ideal candidate would be comfortable navigating the city on his or her own in a timely fashion.
Please send resume and availability to apply for this role.